We make every effort to give you the best service possible. Your views on the quality and type of services provided are very welcome and we would like to hear from you at

How to complain and to whom

There might be occasions when you may be unhappy with the service you received and may wish to raise a complaint. Some problems can be dealt with at the time they arise if you’re comfortable raising them informally with the person concerned. If your concern cannot be resolved in this way and you wish to make a complaint you can do this either orally or in writing to our complaints manager. 

When raising your complaint please include the following:

  • What or who you’re complaining about
  • What happened and when
  • What you’d like to be done to resolve your complaint
  • How to contact you

The person responsible for dealing with complaints is Mr Vassilios Klidaras and you can contact him via email at or write at 123 Cannon Street, London EC4N 5AX.

What we will do

We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 1 working day in writing. We will offer to discuss the concerns with you in the first instance. If we cannot resolve the matter to your satisfaction there and then we will undertake an investigation and send you a written report within 10 working days.

If it is not possible to conclude the investigation within the 10 working days, then we will update you on the progress and possible timescales. It may be that outside sources will need to be contacted and if that is the case then a consent form will need to be signed by you to make such a request.

When we conclude our investigation we will send you our report which will include:

  • A statement of the issues, investigations and the findings
  • An explanation where errors have occurred and what will be done to put these right or prevent repetition
  • An apology as appropriate
  • What to do next if you are not satisfied with our report

What to do if you are not satisfied with our outcome

If you are not satisfied with the report you may:

  • Meet with the Registered Manager, Dr Theodora Kalentzi, to try further reconciliation or
  • Contact the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service (ISCAS). For their contact details, visit their website at

If you are still not satisfied with the response you may escalate the complaint to:

Support with making a complaint

Complaining can be a difficult experience. Here are some organisations that can give you helpful advice and support:

  • Citizens Advice: Provides free, confidential and independent advice. Visit their website
  • Patients Association: A national health care charity that highlights patients’ concerns and needs. Contact their helpline on 0845 608 4455 or visit their website
  • The Healthwatch Network: The independent consumer champion for health and social care in England.  You can find your nearest Healthwatch by visiting the website or phoning 03000 683 000

What is the timeline to complain

To have your complaint investigated, you usually need to complain within 12 months of the event happening, or as soon as you first become aware of the issue you want to complain about. The time limit can be extended in special circumstances.